Monday, February 18, 2013

How To Photograph Cars, Trucks & Motorcycles

From squidoo.com

I've spent the last 10 years as an art director in the automotive publishing industry; the middle man between editors and photographers. What I've learned is how to achieve the best shots for the right situation, not just form and not just function, but a good mix of both and when to move from one side to the other.

I am not a world class photographer by any stretch of the imagination, but I've got a good eye for great shots and how to best to use them. 

In this lens, I will talk a little about camera technique, setting up, framing the shot, getting the details and even how to get your work in a magazine. I'll also focus on some of the better photographers that I've had the pleasure of meeting or working with. So sit back, read a little and when you're done, grab your camera bag and get to shootin'.

This is a work in progress, so keep checking back for new material.[continued]

Read the complete article on squidoo.com.